Wednesday, March 4, 2009

nothing is promised and to be honest I don't trust the people in office just look at our history it took a civil war for slavery to be abolished human rights are the last thing congress wants to process presidents veto anything that limits their authority religious bigots claim superiority because they're the majority silence the decent of the minority and historically I guess they're tyrants if we don't want follow the government blindly into violence we have the right to remain silent maybe we're just peasants that should bow in the presence of the president but fuck that I'm never hesitant to speak my mind even if it gets me arrested thrown in a jail cell left to die devastated at least I died for a purpose because right now I feel worthless not sure if I deserve this mind-state that I'm forced to live with feeling insignificant

No comments:

Post a Comment