Friday, March 6, 2009

so much potential is essential to a playa's credentials, I know I'll see happiness eventually, life is short if you're generally talking about a century, It's destiny that wasn't ever meant to be, I know I'll eventually meet a female genuinely, that I can connect with essentially, a friend to me, not a pretend to be, I'm a needle in a haystack, been confused, medieval-mentality since way back, in the midst of drama I stayed back, tried to analyze the playback, I'd give my feed back, but never ask for change cause I don't need that, best believe that, I'm lost in my own mind, yet I always arrive on time, nobody ever paid attention, til I upgraded my suspension, I'm hard to understand like religion, just have faith in the shit I've written, I guarantee my shit becomes forbidden, like shit that's copy-written, but this is all me, just wait yall see..

No comments:

Post a Comment